Thursday, September 5, 2013

Costco has a chocolate shop!

Well today left me feeling a bit like a college freshman... in a new place, I don't really know many people, and I don't have my car (yet).  After getting internet installed, I headed over to Pentagon City to where the mall and Costco and some other stores are.  I really wished I would have been wearing a pedometer today because I covered some ground!  My feet aren't city feet just yet! Ow!
I'd say the highlight of today was going in the Costco here.  Check out these solid chocolate capitol buildings!!  They also make chocolate Pentagons :-)  White, milk, or dark chocolate.  If I wouldn't have been carrying everything back with me, I might have been tempted to try one!
Tonight, I went over to Dupont Circle for a nice dinner, then came home to do some studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment