Monday, September 9, 2013

Amazon is my friend

Amazon sends me boxes most every day! :-)  I feel bad for the concierges because I imagine they're staying pretty busy sorting out all the boxes that come for people every single day!

Yesterday I went to church here and got to meet some nice people.  I was invited to stay for lunch, which I accepted rather than face my mountain of boxes and plastic silverware! :-)  It was a wonderful welcome and great food!

I'm loving the proximity to Safeway.  I walk half a block, cross the street when no traffic is coming (most of the time), take the walkway between some buildings, and then dart across the next street -again, when no cars are coming.  I am hauling everything back by hand, so I make small trips :-)
I bought a pedometer to satisfy my curiosity, and I'm averaging 4.1 miles/day right now.  I am going to be in fabulous shape by the next time you see me! :-)  Then again, I discovered a wonderful place today called Crumbs and they had samples outside.  Mmmmm - divine!  The Caramel Apple cupcake for the month of September might just be my downfall!

Wednesday is my DC Pharmacy law exam for licensing, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment