Monday, September 23, 2013

27.5 miles

My brother and I walked a grand total of 27.5 miles in the 3 days he was here! We covered everything from Georgetown in the West to Library of Congress in the East! I'll post pictures soon, but I'm still recovering :-) On Sunday I was invited out for lunch by some new friends, which was a delightful way to start the week. They are really good cooks and hosts! I can't wait to get more kitchen chairs so I can return the favor and not make people stand. That gets serious deductions in your hostess score! Today I started work, though it was just orientation. Tomorrow will be the first day I go to the hospital, so a big day for me! It will be more orientation for a while, but that's all good. Deciding what to wear has kept me up quite late tonight! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an excellent first day tomorrow. Here's hoping I get to sit down and rest my tired legs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment